Consolidated Thoughts: January, 2011
- Since my last thoughts, all I’ve been doing is thinking.
- One thousand miles an hour.
- Wrongs are righted.
- Rights are wronged.
- This either leads to great fortune, or woeful limbo.
- I know where I am. But really, I don’t.
- The end of my thinking is my beginning.
- Yet, If I cannot think for myself, then I am at my wits end.
- I long for satisfaction.
- However, I know too much.
- Then again, w h a t t h e f u c k do I know.
Consolidated Thoughts: November, 2009
- It’s that time again, getting my mind on with everything.
- Gathering those very things and placing them in relative order.
- It takes a great amount of time to mend entirely.
- Once order sets in, things fall apart.
- In that sense, Chaos may be the order of the day.
- The perpetuation of the current situation is fascinating.
Consolidated Thought: October, 2009
Consolidated Thoughts: September, 2009
- It seems as though people come to libraries to rent movies and connect to the internet.
- Although an endless stream of knowledge can be gained through these mediums; an incredible amount of known knowledge is well over-looked.
- Research isn’t what it use to be.
- Our ancestors were much more intelligent, and much more in-tuned with the universe than we are now.
- Humanity is now collapsing under our passive stupidity.
Consolidated Thoughts: August, 2009
- Got locked-in to something sinister last night.
- James Bond is Captain Save-A-Ho.
- You can’t turn a hoe into a housewife.
- Unfortunately, I’ve witnessed this first hand. Not to my person; rather, a fallen brother, blinded.
- Not by thoughts; like my own. But a righteous life, sacrificed; of joy and pain for all of us.
- A life that’s been lived in all of it’s human indulgence; incomparable, and decadent.
- Such misery, I believe, is reserved for the tormented soul; the strongest of survivors.
- A soul that needs such guidance.
- A man that I look up to, and yet, a man that I frown upon.
- Godspeed, brother. I only hope that my heart can beat as strong as yours.
- Our hardships are our own.
Consolidated Thoughts: June, 2009
- Good beer does not need catch words like ‘drinkability.’
- Drinkability leads to drunkenness.
- Drunkenness leads to great stupor.
- Becoming stuporous, can be very difficult to recover from.
Consolidated Thoughts: Abril, 2009
- It’s amazing just how much stimulation the human brain can handle.
- However, it is possible to overload the senses.
- This is why some people become catatonic off of bags of Chronic.
- Always remember to check your head.
- As the psyche awakens, all senses become tangible.
- This is just with pain, as it is with pleasure.
- So logically: As we strive to become Human, we innately become ourselves.
- Our insecurities are what makes our individual experiences unique.
- Then again, our insecurities are the same driving force that can, and will, make us f*ck up.
- Therefore: The individual that accepts all of their naked vulnerability will exceed expectations.
- This is not to say that pussy-footing is okay; it’s not. This is to say: Wise-up, and embrace your flaws.
- Once you’re in accordance with yourself, you will become stronger than them f*cking shades.
Consolidated Thoughts: March, 2009
- I’m coming to grips with where I’m at, and where I stand.
- On the one hand, I am an epic failure; on the other, I’ve accomplished many feats that has influenced many people.
- My greatest undoing is the fact that I know the way, but I just don’t know what to say.
- Live. Try. Fail. Succeed.
- I remember thinking: F*ck everybody standing behind you. Why? Because they’re standing behind you.
- The filthy rich have dirty money.
Consolidated Thoughts: February, 2009
- How many hits does it take before a meme becomes a meme?
- Meme : Mimicry : Emulation
- When a Soul enters the fetus, that is when life begins.
- So logically, by the time a human being is three months into this World, they would have advanced one year.
- Deeper still, Our minds essentially have light years of untapped knowledge.
- And all we can think of is what to eat.
Consolidated Thoughts: December, 2008
- If you add an S to laughter, you get Slaughter.
- This should be the goal of any individual looking for recognition.
- Slay your opponents, hush the crowd, and lead the followers responsibly.
- Those that abuse power, will ultimately be abused.
- Therefore responsibility and discipline are the ultimate testament for a human being.
- Forget not the joy of laughter.
- Remember the pain of sacrifice.
Consolidated Thoughts: November, 2008
- Remember, remember the 4th of November!
- I’ve always liked November. I think it’s the cold that I like, particularly it’s the white skies.
- I don’t care so much for the grey clouds; the white skies that are intriguing.
- Grey clouds are dreary, white skies are vibrant.
- During the Fall/Winter seasons, I tend to gravitate towards Jazz.
- In my mind, Jazz compliments these seasons best.
- I feel more-so of a connection with the overall tone, whilst in the midst of the coldness.
- If you ever take the initiative to listen to Jazz, consider this: A well made composition will make you reflect on your life. However, a revered, classic composition will stir up tears.
Consolidated Thoughts: October, 2008
- I now realize that the majority of American people are far too conditioned beyond repair.
- It takes a nation of people to take the power back.
- Yes, our nation has become exceedingly neurotic.
- Yes, we are morally corrupt.
- Yes, we avoid crucial conflicts.
- Yes, I am angry just like you.
- No, I will not apologize.
- I can’t stress enough, how much Politickin’ ain’t easy.
- I’ve had a conversation with a homeless man that was far more intellectual than a politician. (This obviously put me in my place, and put things into perspective.)
- The homeless man made it easier to dissect myself; Which in-turn, simplified social structures.
- Everybody has an asshole on them.
- One thing that resonated with me was: ‘You have to forget about yourself, and learn how to live off the land.’
- I didn’t quite understand this until I started building things for the people.
- This is where the whole ‘Build it and they will come’ theory comes into play.
- Yes, I am everyday people. Just like Sly, and just like Speech.
- Yes, I do build upon my ancestors path, and I stand firmly upon their shoulders.
- No, I will not apologize.
- No, I will not grovel at any beings feet because of ‘high’ status, nor should they act any different because of their prowess.
- The vanity of the ego will surely be the demise of any noble man.
- Be careful when pursuing knowledge; isolation can become comforting.
- Knowledge is innate within each individual, however, it is up to us to delve into that void. This void is very intense, which is why a lot of people are stupid.
- Once you’re in it, you’re in it! Nothing can move you. You’re everywhere, and nowhere. Time and space dematerialize.
- When an individual encounters the Universe, mindfulness is key.
- Step lightly, smash concrete.
Consolidated Thought: August, 2008
- Souldires are being recruited.
Consolidated Thoughts: July, 2008
- Making females smile keeps me happy; meaning, if I could make any one lady smile everyday, for the rest of my life; I would die with a smile on my face. Happy.
- Flirting helps these short days, and long nights go by breezy.
- Remembering names is key; it’s more-so credible than dancing.
- Dancing will get you laid.
- Remembering names will bring longevity.
- Drink in the moment, and know your place.
- DO NOT over step certain lines.If you do so, KNOW YOUR PLACE.
- It’s more fun to step over lines on purpose; however, you must reap what you sow.
- DO NOT be the ‘habitual’ line stepper.
- Scholastic education costs a little much, financially and personally; However, True Knowledge is gained through random Human interaction.
- Therefore, education and Knowledge isn’t necessarily one-in-the-same.
- Which is to say, education is cunning, while Knowledge is original.
- Knowledge then becomes more-so important than education.
- Go have a conversation with a homeless person.
Consolidated Thoughts: June, 2008
- It’s not that I haven’t been thinking, I’ve just been thinking too much.
- Thinking while doing, is a catch-22; Which is to say, things fall apart.
- Thinking is a process, while doing is an action.
- However, a carefully thought out plan, backed with action, can and will change the world.
- So… “Damned if you do, and damend if you don’t”..?! Why not do the damn thing!?